This week...

I finally finished this piece... I think...

The monster got a lot darker, so I may go back and brighten him up a bit.

I also got my sample postcard. It was WAY too dark, so I lightened the image and I'm trying again. Thank goodness you can buy single postcards from Amazing Mail for less than $1.50.

I finished cleaning up my existing mailing list and ended up with 158 names to send postcards to and another 10 or so to email. Once I get the postcard image printed the way I want, I'll send those out.

And I worked on really rough sketches for the mixed-up fairy tale that my daughter helped me storyboard:

And that's about it for this week. See you next week, same bat time, same bat channel!