I didn't do a ton of drawing this week, but I did change my little monster yet again to make him less eggplanty:
I worked on the companion piece, which is three little spot illustrations:
I like the look of the unfinished monster with the pencil sketch showing, so I think going forward I'm going to experiment with leaving more of my initial sketch visible in the finished art.
I had planned to work more on these spots this weekend, but I got five orders in three days in my Etsy shop and got inspired to work on the notebooks I've had in the works for months. I got the covers printed and laminated and printed a bunch of lined paper for the insides. Hopefully, I will get the rest of the cutting and binding done next weekend, take photos the following weekend, and get the notebooks, and my mugs, listed the weekend after that.
I also signed up for a Dribbble account and uploaded a few "shots" as they call them. I've also been stalking my web stats obsessively since my postcards went out. Gotta stop that.
That was my week in a nutshell. See you next week!